Engineered Knit Dress Sleeveless Halter Neck Style 146C80 PC
Free Shipping on all orders over $75 for US customers
Free Shipping on all orders above $100 for International Customers
Shop now for $200 or above and get a beautiful tote bag for FREE
Introducing one tap checkout with Apple Pay
Engineered Knit Dress Sleeveless Halter Neck Style 146C80 PC

$60.00

Sale

Engineered Knit Dress Sleeveless Halter Neck Style 146C80 PC

$60.00

The orange, pink and white combination is perfect for those who want to add life to their existing wardrobe. Made of 95% supra cotton, this fabric is breathable; the remaining 5% spandex ensures a comfortable stretch and the perfect fit. It’s got a cute halter neckline with a V keyhole adding to the overall look. The dress has an airline cut which is flattering for all body types and perfect for those sweltering days.

Pair this up with comfortable pumps, a cross-body bag, and a straw hat for an easy breezy daytime affair. For something more sophisticated, pair it with a pair of heels, minimal jewelry, a leather handbag, and a structured white blazer.

What are you waiting for? Add this summer beauty to your wardrobe today. Check out our collection for more chic dresses.

Happy Shopping!

Clear

Size Chart

Note: Check "Size Chart" before placing the order.

SKU: 146C80-PC Categories: , , Tags: ,

The orange, pink and white combination is perfect for those who want to add life to their existing wardrobe. Made of 95% supra cotton, this fabric is breathable; the remaining 5% spandex ensures a comfortable stretch and the perfect fit. It’s got a cute halter neckline with a V keyhole adding to the overall look. The dress has an airline cut which is flattering for all body types and perfect for those sweltering days.

Pair this up with comfortable pumps, a cross-body bag, and a straw hat for an easy breezy daytime affair. For something more sophisticated, pair it with a pair of heels, minimal jewelry, a leather handbag, and a structured white blazer.

What are you waiting for? Add this summer beauty to your wardrobe today. Check out our collection for more chic dresses.

Happy Shopping!

Additional information

Select a Color

Select a Size

, , , ,

Actual colors may slightly vary. This is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently and that everyone sees these colors differently. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.

Wholesale Query